Saturday, February 25, 2012

Some Questions, Some Answers

  1. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I will defend my friend, I cannot stand to hear people speak ill of someone.
  2. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Love fully. Always.
  3. Would you break the law to save a loved one? This is a tough one, but my answer is probably yes, I would do anything for those I love.
  4. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? I can't say as I have, I generally see a lot of insanity but little creativity lol
  5. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I'm not sure there is any particular thing I do different than anyone else... but then again everything I do may be different than everyone else. Hmmm. Mind bending...

No comments:

Post a Comment